Skip to main content

Service Records

Current Hempstead ISD employees requesting a Service Record.

Please complete and submit the Request for Records (District Employee) Form to MaBisha Stubblefield via email to, in-person at Central Office, by Fax to 979-826-5510, or send through Interoffice Mail. 

Records Request Form – District Employee

Previous Hempstead ISD employees requesting a Service Record.

Please complete and submit the Request for Records (Previous Employee) Form via email to Janice McDonald at, by fax to 979-826-5510, or by mail to P.O. Box 1007, Hempstead, Texas 77445.  Please make sure you include your full name at the time of employment, mailing address, last four digits of your social security number, your date of birth and dates of employment.

Records Request Form – Previous Employee

New Hires and current Hempstead ISD employees that need to provide a service record to Hempstead ISD

For Texas Public School District Experience, Please contact your former district’s Human Resources Department to provide you with an original service record.

The following forms are used for private schools, out of state, and college/university (public or private) experience.  We require a separate form for each institution and a separate line for each year of employment to be completed by a school official.

Texas School District Experience (Private)

Out-of-State School District Experience (Public-Private)

Out of Country Experience

College/University Experience

For experience outside the school system for the postions listed below, please use the appropriate form.  A verification letter on institution/company letterhead must accompany each form.


Teacher (Non-Core Academic CTE)

It is the responsibility of the employee to provide verification of all full-time experience earned outside of Hempstead Independent School District. Experience acceptable for salary credit purposes must be earned in a public or private school that is accredited by an accrediting association recognized by the Texas Education Agency.  For experience to be considered for current year salary placement, Official Service Records MUST be received in Human Resources no later than your last work day of the school year you were hired for.

Original service records can be:

  1. Turned in at your New Hire Meeting,
  2. Emailed directly to by the prior school district(s), or
  3. Mailed using the address information below.

Hempstead ISD

ATTN: Janice McDonald

Hempstead ISD

P.O. Box 1007

Hempstead, Texas 77445

Requesting Service Records after Resignation

​​Hempstead ISD employees that have submitted a resignation may complete and submit the Record Request Form for records to be sent; however, Service Records with the current school year will not be available until the 2nd week of July. 


*NOTE: Service Records (Original Paper Copies) are sent District to District only.

MaBisha Crawford

Upcoming Events

Contact MaBisha Crawford