Student Teaching / Observation
Thank you for choosing Hempstead Independent School District for your student teaching/observation assignments. Please complete the following process to be placed in a classroom….
- Print & Complete Forms
- Student Teaching/Observation Assignment Form
- Background Authorization Form
- Forms missing information will not be processed
- Instructor or Director Signature is required
- Submit completed forms to Hempstead ISD Human Resources Department via…
- E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax to: 979-826-5510
- In person to: 1440 13th Street Hempstead, Texas 77445
- Once background results are in and approved, the campus Secretary will be sent the application for Students Observations and Student Teachers.
- Campus Principal will approve the request, assign a teacher, and the Secretary will contact the student to set up the schedule. Placement will be based on availability!
Please Contact Hempstead ISD Human Resources Department if you have any questions.